Top Social

I have a new website! (and newsletter)

Monday 25 November 2019

It's been a long time coming but I finally have my portfolio website back up and running! I unpublished my website shortly after I got my current job just under three years ago and I've been wanting to update it and republish it basically ever since. This year I've been focusing a lot on my lettering and illustration, mostly over on my Instagram, and I've wanted to get a proper site up and running to showcase all my best bits and some work from other jobs. So it's finally here!!!

 www.sofillyletters.com 




While my Instagram has been doing pretty well at bringing in the freelance projects, having an actual website with all my work will be super handy! Plus, I've got the shop set up, so soon they'll be stickers, prints, and other things up for sale. I've got wee doggo stickers on their way, the prints are being organised and test printed, and there's plans for a pin somewhere along the line! If there's anything you've been wanting do let me know and I can make it happen.

Not only that but I've also opened sign up to my new email newsletter! Beginning on December 3rd I'll be sending out a monthly email chock full of fun and exciting things. I’ll be sharing things I’ve learnt, tips and tricks to help you make your vision work, and guides to hand lettering. As well as freebies like:

  • Wallpapers for your phone and computers.
  • Lettering tutorials and worksheets.
  • Bullet journal ideas and tutorials.

If that sounds like your kind of thing you can sign up below!


Subscribe

* indicates required

Post Comment
Post a Comment