Top Social

Bare your claws but don't let them be bare.

Monday 2 February 2015

Images from my Pinterest
I was always really fond in painting my nails to the extent of my last year of high school I actually painted my nails every week with different designs from patterns and ombre, to well known characters like the Despicable Me Minions. Since then however my motivation to decorate my nails has gotten lower and lower to the point of I cant remember the last time my nails were painted... I think it was December though I'm pretty sure. So I thought while I had some free time before uni starts back up again this year I would get inspired through pinterest and start painting my nails again. For gods sake I have enough polish for my entire year at uni probably so I should really be using it before it goes all gross! I might start doing some more nail tutorials like I used to do on this blog, how would you guys feel about that? What would you like to see? 

Post Comment
Post a Comment